Hapy Birthday Jessie&Chengboon!
Hello(:
Me/Wc/Cym/Nixon had a really long conversation just now(:
Now, Wc knows Nixon & vice versa.
I left for my dinner & when I came back, to my horror...
They were talking about a story!
I was really really REALLY shocked.
K, they're gonna get it(: Kidding!
hahaha, i wont kill them, they're so cute[:
The stories abit cooool? ((:
Yeah, then we continued the story{:
I like 'em, goodnessssss.
Cym isn't going Ping-Pong tomorrow):
Should I go tomorrow? I'm like ill.
See how la):
Lol, I feel like learning boxing.
But this thinking of mine will only last for less then 2days.
I like talking to more than one people in a chat now(:
Not that boring anymore!
Chow Lin is officially Chow Long(:
Lol! hahaha, me&darren kept naming Chowlin with names!
.... what monkey ):
Monkey banana la youuuuu :D
Hahaha, looooser{:
Okay, there's a chinese test tomorrow.
I'm gonna revise more later.
& I add stuffs to our brochure already[:
Yahoo.com homepage, frontpage has Rain!!!

Tomorrow's time-table is a disaster):
There's height&weight taking &...
Knowing my height is my worst fear in life!
Oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
I wanna grow tall!
Okay, enough sheryl.
I better stop here, byebye!